MIA

Wow!  Guess I'm just a little behind on my blogging.  We've been super busy with so many activities: Dance Recital and Competition, Miss Florida Pageant, trip to NYC, and life!  Wondering when my relaxing summer will get started???

Life is starting to slow down, and I've been working on getting the house back in order.  I get in these moods to redecorate--it happens alot actually.  So I put up new curtains in the living room (made from painter's drop cloths) and painted some frames light blue and other accessories bright orange.  No, they are not the Gator's colors!  I've always gotta be doing something creative.  It's just the way I'm made.

In between getting my life back in order, I've been slowing getting back into photography.  I have purposely taken the summer off to spend time with my family.  But, I am so ready to go now!!  Looking for some new friends to photograph .  Let me know if you are interested. 

Here's some of my favorite photos from the last several months...



4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, love your pictures. I live in Lutz & would like to contact you soon about doing some pictures of our family. I will bookmark you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lin, Lutz isn't far from us. Let me know when you would like to schedule your family portraits. This time of year fills up very quickly. Cute blog, btw. I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to sort out some dates with the family & get back to you as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete