ETSY

This week, my mom and I decided to open up a shop on ETSY. (As if I didn't already have enough going on.) We decided to do it together and use both our ideas and creativity for different items to sell. ETSY is awesome. For those of you who haven't already discovered this site, drop everything and go check it out. It is a place for people to sell handmade and vintage products. There are so many wonderful shops that sell anything and everything you can imagine.

My mom and I decided to narrow what we make to include baby/children items. I have made some super cute tutus. Mom has crocheted some beautiful baby cocoons. I plan on using these for photo props. We will be adding more as we complete them. Mom's going to crochet some baby blankets and we'll both be doing some quilting. I took some photos of my girls modeling the tutus.


I had a photo session scheduled for last night. I was to photograph a 3 week old little guy. I was so excited! I'm needing a little baby 'fix' lately. Well, the whole family (including baby Bronson) have gotten very sick, so the session was cancelled. I'm so bumbed it was cancelled and am really hoping to get to see baby Bronson very soon. I'm planning to use one of the cocoons my mom made during the photo session. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment