Maternity and More

September 6, 2009


Last Sunday I had the wonderful joy of photographing a friend of mine. She is expecting her first baby in a few weeks and wanted to capture her growing belly in photos. I had so much fun with her. And, although she was nervous at first, we got some really great shots.

I love having a studio in my home. It was so relaxing for Mommy-to-be to change clothes and feel comfortable while I left the room. It is really a great setup.

Here's some of my favorites from the day. I have left her name and face off the site for privacy reasons.






The day after this shoot I had the great pleasure of having my wisdom teeth removed (insert sarcasm here.) I'm still kicking myself for not having them removed 15 years ago like I should have! I purposely didn't book any sessions for a full week so I could take time to recover. I received an email on Thursday from Bethany asking if we could get together for a photo session in the park on Saturday. I thought, 'hey I'm feeling pretty good. let's do it!' Bethany and Mike's little boy Eli is so darn cute and a joy to photograph. The parents weren't bad either. . . :)

An added bonus was having my family at the park also. Daddy took the girls for a walk on the boardwalk and some running around in the park while I had some fun with the Morgan family. I love my job!

No comments:

Post a Comment